Monday 11 October 2010

Plan For My Music Magazine

My Target Audience is going to be Teenagers and Young Adults aged roughly
between 16- 26 if my age group was any younger then my magazine
may be limited in its contents .I haven't decided a specific Genre of music yet
but I asked a question in my survey to decide for me what my music magazine
is going to be based on. The magazine won't be specifically based on male
or female but it may sway lightly more towards females.


The music in my magazine will be modern music from the 21st century, it
will appeal to people who are not into mainstream music, who like bands and
not groups and who like new bands and music. Modern music will be more
Appealing towards my Target Audience.


My magazine is going to come out Weekly; this will go well with my Target
Audience because if it comes out weekly then it won't be so expensive.
My Target Audience won't buy a magazine that's too pricy because most
of them are only students and are on a tight budget so they won't be able
to buy expensive magazines. Not only can my magazine be inexpensive but it can
cover all the hot stories as soon as they come out and the reader won't have to
wait a whole month or two weeks for the latest news in the music world.

I don't want my magazine to be too expensive because it wouldn't fit
with my Target Audience, who mostly are on a student budget. Also because
it comes out weekly it shouldn't be too expensive.
My magazine is going to be newspaper like similar to NME, I wanted to do this because glossy magazines are more expensive and I want I don't want my Target Audience to pay too much for a music Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment