Friday 8 October 2010

Questionnaire Results and Analysis

What type of Music do you like?

Pop- 4
Indie - 8
Rock - 5
From this I can see that a majority of people like Indie or 
Rock music so I'm going to base my magazine 
on Indie/Rock music, very few people like Pop music
so'm going to try and stay away from that genre of music.  

How much are you willing to pay for a weekly magazine?



£1.50 -9
£2.00- 2
£1.00- 9
I think i'm going to price my magaziane at around £1.25
because the public are only willing to pay
either £1.50 or £1.00 so I will price my magazine
right in the middle to please most of the public,
I don't think I should price it too high because
very few people were willing to pay £2.00 for
a magazine.

Do competitions in Magazines appeal to you?



Yes - 15
No- 5
A majority of the public said  that they wanted
competitions in magazines, so I will include a contest
of some sort in my magazine.

How often do you buy Magazines?

I have decided I want my magazine to come out once
week, a great number of the public buy magazine
once a week and a few but it weekly, hardly any buy it
monthly so my magazine is going to come out
once a week, if I do this then my magazine won't be
too expensive because it won't contain  too much
information if it's only a weekly magazine.

Fortnightly - 7
Once a Month - 2
Once a Week - 10

What attracts you to a Contents Page?

The Words- 10
The Pictures- 10
I will try to have an equally balanced Contents page with
both wordsand pictures because from my
questionnaire I can see people like words and
pictures about the
same amount.

Do you prefer Magazines with Freebies such as Free Goods, Posters, CDs?

My magazine should Include some kind of Free Good give away
because that appeals to a good part of the public.
It also will enivitably make my magazine popular.
Yes - 15
No - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment